We’ve noticed a few things in our travels that made us realize that there might be an opportunity to serve people like you with new tools and ways of thinking about your life from a more holistic perspective, a more 360 degree view on what kind of life you want based on your priorities, interests, passions, skills and ways of defining success from a broader, more modern perspective.
Here are just a few of the factors we’ve considered as we started to uncover this opportunity:
- The world has changed in extraordinary ways in the past several decades, and things feel pretty volatile these days
- Technology has invaded our lives, and it’s speeding things up to a point that’s dizzying
- Time seems to be evaporating as we get busier and busier
- There is so much information, content, entertainment and stuff confronting us that it feels like we all have ADD
- We’re all so very, very busy….doing what?
- The world of work has completely transformed, and it’s hard to know which end is up
- It’s not clear that our education system has prepared us to acquire the many new skills that are required in the world of work
- In the new economy of gigs and portfolios, it can be scary to think about where to even begin to look for a job or craft a career–there are few rules and guidelines, and people have to really fend for themselves
- It’s becoming harder and harder for many people to find meaningful work that supports a comfortable lifestyle, or a job that at least lays out a path of progression or upward mobility
Given all of these factors, we think there’s a place for a resource that supports people in taking stock in a deep way of their priorities in a structured way, with varying degrees of support, to design a life of meaning, contentment and ultimately, joy. Enter Design Your Life. We want to congratulate you for taking the reigns and being deliberate about the choices you make. That’s a recipe for a life well-lived. And we’re here to help.
Discover Your Life Now!
with a free 15 minutes consultation.